Our vision for Rowan County is that every child will receive the education, nurturing, and support needed to provide the foundation for them to grow into healthy, productive citizens.
Reaching Our Vision By:
- Building community wide awareness of the importance of quality early learning experiences both in the home and in early learning facilities;
- Promoting the activities and services provided by Smart Start Rowan and our community partners;
- Identify the needs of young children and their families;
- Improving the quality of child care;
- Providing families with essential information, resources and child care options;
- Educating the community about the critical needs of young children and their families;
- Providing services without bias to race, color, religion, age, nationality, gender, marital status, mental or physical ability or sexual orientation.
Smart Start Rowan’s Executive Committee will meet Friday, September 17, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. via Zoom. If you are a community member who would like to attend virtually, please contact email@example.com in order to receive access to the meeting.